- Communicate and co-ordinate with client pertaining to the audit/training activities
- Handling the administration related work documents.
- Processing of proposals, applications, reports and certificates related to audit and training.
- Possess minimum diploma in any field
- Fluent in written and spoken English/Bahasa Malaysia
- Analytical mind within a self-disciplined team player
- Mature thinking
- Hard working
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Possess minimum 2 years working experience
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
If you meet the above requirements and keen to build your career in a dynamic and exciting environment, you are invited forward us a comprehensive resume stating qualifications, working experience, current & expected salaries together with a recent photograph and contact number to: